Trends in Electric Utility Risk Management
Glen Justis, Sr Partner, Experience on Demand
This session provides and overview of how risk management practices in electric utilities have evolved over the last 20 years, along with specific focus on:
- Enterprise risk management - Is it here to stay? How is it being done well?
- The importance of integrating risk management and resource planning
- The pros and cons of trying to outsource energy transacting and risk management
- How will successful Utilities of the Future think about risk management?
- Tips for adopting a risk management mindset in operating functions